Pumpkin Butter Cake – About 2 years ago, I shared a butter cake recipe. That cake has been very popular from where I live and it’s a cake that no one can resist. Since fall is around the corner for most places, I’m sure you’ll like a cake that goes with the fall theme, it’s good to make a pumpkin cake in butter cake version. This recipe and cake came out exact same texture as my all-time favourite butter cake texture. It’s so moist and the mixture of pumpkin and butter flavour is just amazing. There is no secret and trick as it’s so easy to make. Don’t hesitate just because of that big chunk of butter, I can assure you that there is no regret making this cake. I hope you’ll be inspired. Enjoy!
FOR FULL RECIPE, please visit my blog at https://gracioustreatz.wixsite.com/bakewithlove/pumpkin-butter-cake
FOR EGGLESS VERSION
video will be uploaded next, stay tuned
I’m using 6×6 inch pan
Prepare about 110g fresh pumpkin, cut into chunks
226g [1 cup] unsalted butter, softened
75g [¼ cup + 2 tbsp] white sugar
75g [¼ cup + 2 tbsp] brown sugar
110g [½ cup] fresh pumpkin, mashed or puree
3 eggs (about 56g each without shell)
1 tsp vanilla extract
200g [1½ cup + 3 tbsp] cake flour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp nutmeg powder
⅛ tsp clove powder
¼ tsp salt
15g [1 tbsp] milk
1. Cut the fresh pumpkins into chunks and place them in a heat proof bowl. Steam them for about 10 minutes or until they are really soft. Test with fork and if the fork can dive in effortless, they are good. Mash them with a masher thoroughly to ensure no lumps. Set aside to cool before use.
2. Cut up the butter in cubes so that they can be softened easily. Place them in a large bowl.
3. Sift all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
4. Add both white and brown sugar into the softened butter*. Mix on high speed for about 2 minutes until creamy and fluffy.
*Note: Make sure the butter is softened, not hard and not melting condition. If you think they are runny and melting, pop it back into the fridge for a few minutes until the butter is just softened.
5. Add in the mashed pumpkin. Continue mixing until well combined.
6. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
7. Add in the eggs, one at a time. Mix on low and medium speed to combine them.
8. Add in the sifted dry ingredients in two batches. Use a spatula to fold in until combined, do not over mix.
9. Transfer the batter into a 6×6 inch pan, greased and lined with parchment paper.
10. Bake at preheated oven 160°C / 320°F for 60 min or until the inserted skewer comes out clean.
11. Remove the cake from the pan when it came right out from the oven.
12. You can serve immediately while it’s hot or you can let it cool completely.
1. You can keep in airtight container in room temp for 2 days. On the 3rd day, keep in airtight container and store in fridge.
2. It will be a little hardened when it comes out from fridge, just leave in room temp for about 30 minutes before consuming, the texture will be softened again.
Follow me at:
Copyright © Gracious Treatz. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized usage or stealing this video is prohibited.
Ice Cream in the Winter
If you are a validated ice lotion eater, winter is not a deterrent. As a matter of fact, for those who need their creamy fix, the Upper West Side holds lots of treasures.The Joys of Cotton Candy and Maple Syrup
Fairy floss, or syrup sweet are delectable treats that a youngster or adult can take pleasure in. Cotton sweet and syrup sweet have provided guilty joy for ages, however is it truly all that bad? No one is saying that fairy floss is something that must substitute all other essential food teams. No one is saying that should overeat while eating candy floss, however is it as awful as some claim? One point that is spectacular is that some research reveals that people who consume delicious chocolate might be much less most likely to establish cardio illness, which is certain to thrill any kind of chocolate eater available.Unique Dessert Ideas for Your Event
Prepare a scrumptious treat food selection for your visitors! Surprise them with wonderful dessert ideas and also leave life-long memories in their minds!My Favorite Cakes
The globe of cakes is abundant, varied, and also opulent. The view of a cake instantaneously recollects all things cheery as well as scrumptious. Today, there are thousands upon countless different cake varieties worldwide, with each society bringing something unique to the table. In this post, I have chosen to share each of my individual favorites.Maple Cotton Candy Is Quickly Becoming A New Family Favorite
Cotton Candy, also known as “candy floss” or “fairy floss” is a kind of air-spun sugar that was designed by, think it or otherwise, a dental practitioner back in 1897. As well as chances are that you more than likely contend the very least one treasured memory from your youth of enjoying the tastiness of colourful air-spun sweet candy. Whether you appreciated this reward during a trip to the circus, a carnival, or your grocery store, anyone who has actually tasted this wonderful treat recognizes simply how delicious it truly is. And also it’s not just the taste; it’s the magic of viewing it be blended onto this little cardboard stick packed with cosy sweet taste.