Marshmallow Cookies – This cookie is one of my favourite cookies, chewy and soft texture. It is heavenly when the chocolate chip melts in your mouth together with the marshmallow flavour. In this video, you’ll see 2 versions: egg and eggless. You can take it as a comparison how they turned out, just by making a simple change in one of the ingredients. Very easy recipe and super delicious cookies. Hope you’re inspired to give it a try. Enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please click on “SUBSCRIBE” button with THE NOTIFICATION BELL ON.
FOR FULL RECIPE, please visit my blog at
Egg version: https://gracioustreatz.wixsite.com/bakewithlove/marshmallow-cookies
Eggless version: https://gracioustreatz.wixsite.com/bakewithlove/eggless-marshmallow-cookies
This recipe can yield about 10 cookies
113g [½ cup] unsalted butter, softened
180g [1½ cup] all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
50g [¼ cup] fine sugar (castor or granulated)
50g [¼ cup] brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
110g [¾ cup] chocolate chip
10 pieces of large marshmallows
55g [3½ tbsp] plain yogurt
1. In a large mixing bowl, cut the cold butter in slices and set aside until softened.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda and salt). Set aside.
3. Once the butter is softened, add the white and brown sugar. Fold in with a spatula, then use an electric mixer to mix until creamy, pale and fluffy.
4. Add in the egg (for eggless, add in the yogurt instead).
5. Add in the vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
6. Fold in the sifted dry ingredients in 2 batches. Fold in until combined.
7. Cover the dough with a cling film and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until the dough is stiff.
8. Use an ice scoop or you can also use a spoon. Scoop onto your palm. Make a well in the middle to insert a piece of large marshmallow. Seal and roll into a ball shape. Place it on a baking tray.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C/355°F for 10-13 min or just bake until lightly brown. Do not bake too long as the marshmallow will melt and disappear in the cookie.
10. Let it cool completely.
11. Cookies are ready to serve.
For EGGLESS, all the steps are the same. Just replace the egg with yogurt.
Follow me at:
Copyright © Gracious Treatz. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized usage or stealing this video is prohibited.
Cupcakes at Disney World
One of the main tourist attractions at Disney World is the food. The cupcakes provide some of the most interesting alternatives for dessert.Giant Cupcake How to Create The Attention Seeker
A large amount of birthday parties today are taking advantage of the large cupcake and it has actually been the interest seeker then as it’s currently. It has increased in its application not simply in birthday events but additionally in weddings in addition to various other enjoyable occasions.Choosing Healthy Desserts for Dinner
Exist such points as healthy and balanced treats? Aside from consuming fresh raw fruits, that is … If you are like me, yearning a little premium pleasant, however attempting to eat a healthy and balanced diet plan, this is a concern that you will certainly ask on your own. Can we delight with healthy and balanced gourmet desserts on an unique family dinner night? Here are some guidelines that I make use of when I select the perfect dessert for my family dinner.Surprise Your Guests by Using Individual Cupcake Boxes
Preparation a celebration today is a lot easier and also less costly than it made use of to be a couple of years back. In nowadays there are many alternatives to consider when it comes to ensuring every little thing works out during and also after the event.Ice Cream Cakes – A Simple How to Guide
After having an ice lotion purchase numerous years I was constantly shocked how satisfied people were with my ice cream cakes. They truly are rather straightforward to make as well as are constantly delicious to consume. You need to maintain them frozen and this can be a bit tedious but offer yourself lots of time and you’ll be fine.